BassMan

Staff member
Administrator
May 18, 2015
Last edited:
SALE
Current:

Archive:
Autumn 2019: 30% off for cXF PREMIUM Membership only till this Sunday >>> check it out <<<
Summer 2021: because it is so hot, we offer 20% off for cXF PREMIUM Membership till this Friday
SPRING 2023 - SALE - 20% discount on all memberships until May 23, 2023 at 6:00 AM CET
Halloween 2023 - SALE - 15% discount on all memberships until Nov 2, 2023 at 2:00 AM!

Is there an easy way to see/assess from which membership pack(s) I have add-ons for?

My ACP addon's list doesn't tell me which pack each comes from.
On this site, Store or Resources doesn't appear to either show or categorise which addon's I have.

About the only way I can see to achieve, is to Watch the Resources I have, then with the Watched Resources list it shows which pack each comes from. It would be nice to be able to group/filter by each pack within this list. Right now, I'd have to manually count/categorise.

Hi @mouth,

I agree that it is difficult to filter the add-ons you have downloaded. The Resource Manager does not provide anything like that, but as you have already found out, you can go to the Watched resources where you can see all the downloaded add-ons with their membership icons. Still, there is no filtering option. Even if I add a prefix, you cannot filter it in the Watched resources view. Maybe something for the XenForo suggestion.

This may be more transparent in the Store, but it means that I will have to transfer all the add-ons to the Store. However, I do not intend to do so at the moment for a number of reasons.

I will think about it and try to find a solution.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Welcome to customizeXF

We are running default XenForo style customized by cXF
Registration is free!

Back