Info Welcome to customizeXF

Currently reading:
Info Welcome to customizeXF

BassMan

Staff member
Administrator
May 18, 2015
Last edited:
This site is created for XenForo users who like to customize the default XenForo style, but of course, everyone is welcome.

You can already see what can be done with the default style. This forum only works with the default XenForo style, some official XenForo add-ons, and add-ons made by customizeXF. For painless XenForo upgrades.

Build a XenForo forum with us. Read more about it here:

I hope you'll enjoy this forum!

BassMan

I like to customize default style. I used to have 3rd party style as default one, but no thank you. Waiting for fixes, headaches when upgrading XF etc. Actually I really don't see why to have some style that almost every second forum has, unless owner customized their look and feel too.

But the same is with default one. If all have default style (uncustomized), than all forums would be the same.

I like when forums customize the default xenforo style.

When they use 3rd party styles for some reason it annoys me.

I think the reason is i'm a member to many forums. So when i go from forum to forum it's easy to navigate and quickly find your way around, i also find some 3rd party styles are missing some default features

I think the xenforo staff did a really good job on the default style. I don't like any of those 3rd party styles.

I've always used the default style on all my forums.(just change the color and logo)
I used a third party style once and i always had to wait for the updates/fixes.
It's a headache i agree.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Welcome to customizeXF

We are running default XenForo style customized by cXF
Registration is free!

Back