[cXF] Top Navigation

Pack C [cXF] Top Navigation 1.6.3

No permission to download

Currently reading:
Pack C [cXF] Top Navigation

CTXUK

cXF PREMIUM
Reaction score
How would we centre the whole menu? I've tried margin: auto; in General Styling but it doesn't seem to work as expected.

BassMan

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.customizexf.com
If you're not using visitor tabs in Top navigation and you have only top links, you can try with this one in extra.less template:
Less:
.topNav-inner {
    display: block !important;
}
*haven't tested though

Alan

cXF PREMIUM
Reaction score
No, I dont want it at all. The others are but the Quick Search is in its normal position.

BassMan

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.customizexf.com
Then add this to your extra.less:
Code:
.p-navgroup-link.p-navgroup-link--iconic.p-navgroup-link--search {
    display: none;
}
Or disable search globally in User group permissions.

BrianC

cXF PREMIUM
Reaction score
hey Bassman, Is it possible to either show a specific menu item on full view but not on mobile or somehow show a different link for that menu item. I want to use the top menu for arrowchat but the mobile view displays a mobile version with different link. The menu item for the full view chat then displays the wrong version on mobile. Thanks

BassMan

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.customizexf.com
Hey,

currently, it's not possible to show a different link on mobile view with a click.

Well, it's possible to code it manually if you're using a custom menu, but a bit more complicated. Also, it's possible to hide specific top menu link on mobile with custom code in extra.less template.

BrianC

cXF PREMIUM
Reaction score
Would you be able to share the code to remove a menu item such as your donate link on the top menu on this site. It would be very helpful if possible. Thanks much

BassMan

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.customizexf.com
Sure,

check on which number is your top link you'd like to hide (in ACP check options for this add-on and see:

For example, my Donations tab is on top link 5 so I'll add this to my extra.less template to hide it on mobile:
Less:
@media (max-width: @xf-responsiveMedium) {
    .tn-link5 {
    }
}
Change number in tn-link5 to your top link number.

BrianC

cXF PREMIUM
Reaction score
Sure,

check on which number is your top link you'd like to hide (in ACP check options for this add-on and see:

View attachment 1903

For example, my Donations tab is on top link 5 so I'll add this to my extra.less template to hide it on mobile:
Less:
@media (max-width: @xf-responsiveMedium) {
    .tn-link5 {
    }
}
Change number in tn-link5 to your top link number.
thanks much!

Xiomera

cXF PREMIUM
Reaction score
We really like this addon, but there is a little problem.
The "Sticky top navigation" feature is not working with the UI.X 2 theme from themehouse. Did they mess up somehow or is this addon not compatible with this theme?

It works on our installation on the default theme (we are using the latest XF2 and the latest addon versions). When we scroll down, the top nav is moving down and it looks like that it is hidden behind the real nav bar from the theme (also sticky).

Thank you for your time and help.
-Xiomera

BassMan

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.customizexf.com
Thank you, but yes, there is a problem with compatibility for sticky top navigation in UI.X 2 style. I've already tried to find a solution, but still no luck or a proper one.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.