No permission to download

Currently reading:
Pack B [cXF] Sticky Sidebar

Chris15440

cXF Pack C
cXF Pack B
cXF Pack A
Jul 28, 2019
Forgot to mention, I tried that also. I unselected everything except xfmg sticky. I even tried disabling and re-enabling. Also tried disabling the UI.X sticky sidebar and seeing it would work, but no luck.

Chris15440

cXF Pack C
cXF Pack B
cXF Pack A
Jul 28, 2019
Hm, maybe try disabling all template modifications for this add-on except those three:

View attachment 1951
Thanks, just tried this, but no luck. I even tried it with the default XF unedited style and it still distorts the page same as before. Very odd. I could see however that the sidebar was sticking in XFMG, however the page is all screwy. It seems the main div tag in the page isn't closing to allow the footer div to proceed below it. The footer div section is being displayed to the right of the main page contents, screwing everything up.

BassMan

Staff member
Administrator
May 18, 2015
www.customizexf.com
Hm, sorry, not sure why it's acting like that, it's all fine on my 3 sites. I would need to see it myself. On media gallery on this site it works fine.

Also, check if you have edited any templates directly.

I have a copy of UI.X style and I can take a look at it tomorrow and get back to you.

Chris15440

cXF Pack C
cXF Pack B
cXF Pack A
Jul 28, 2019
Actually, add this to your extra.less template:
Less:
[data-template="xfmg_media_view"] .p-body {
    display: block;
}
This has nothing to do with my add-on, but you can try to fix this with this code.
That did it! Thanks so much! Works great now

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.