No permission to download

Currently reading:
Unmaintained [cXF] Sticky Navigation

BassMan

Staff member
Administrator
May 18, 2015
BassMan submitted a new resource:

[cXF] Sticky Navigation - Add sticky (fixed) navigation and/or fixed moderator bar to your forum + many extra features

This is a cXF GOLD Membership Add-on. Upgrade your account to cXF GOLD Membership for 1 year access to download all cXF GOLD Membership Add-ons for XenForo 1 & 2.

Description:
With this add-on you're a step closer to modern website approach. It will add a sticky (fixed) navigation with many options and customizations in style properties.

It was designed to...

Read more about this resource...

Hi mate, i have been doing some testing, like messing around with boards. I installed a test board XenForo 1.5.16 and added this mod, worked great. Then i deleted the board. Today i installed XenForo 1.5.18, and this mod along with twitter and fb sidebar just dont work. Like at all. My live site runs 1.5.16 and your mods are working fine. I cant figure out why they're not working on 1.5.18. Maybe because its a subdomain? Its not a big deal, but my only concern is, should i upgrade my live site to 1.5.18? I even tried your floating thread addon, doesnt work for me. Anyway, sorry about the mention of a few mods rather the sticky nav, but the sticky nav is me fav ;) Thx.

HI,
How i can remove the text, and leave the FA icon ONLY on the mobile version?
W01gGu7.jpg

I want something like that for my mobile version (photoshop)
agyfLEv.jpg

The Dektop version is perfect with text and icon
wcHyQby.jpg

For the icons i have make add this in EXTRA.css
PHP:
.publicTabs a.navLink:before { font-family: "FontAwesome"; font-size: 15pt; padding-right: 5px; font-weight: normal!important; }
.forums a.navLink:before { content: "\f015"; }
.members a.navLink:before { content: "\f0c0";}
.members-map a.navLink:before { content: "\f041";}
Thank you

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Welcome to customizeXF

We are running default XenForo style customized by cXF
Registration is free!

Back