BassMan

Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.customizexf.com

BlackSS

cXF PREMIUM
Hi Mate,

I seem to be having a issue with the border or wrapper.
I hope this screen shot helps understand what i am talking about.
Thanks.
issue1.jpg

BlackSS

cXF PREMIUM
With your addon? No mate. The big white background border was there when i first enabled facebook and twitter. But nothing showed, only the white border background which was the proper size, then i refreshed a minute later and facebook and twitter appeared, then the border went little if that makes sense mate.

EDIT: WF as in widget framework?
There probably is mate. I can not use any of Andys sidebar mods unless they work with WF.
I install any addon not related to WF in sidebar and nothing ever shows. I always believe WF was the issue.

BlackSS

cXF PREMIUM
I need it for that forum only mate. Displaying FB is not a major issue, i just thought it looked good on your forum and thought id test it man. I bought your addons awhile ago and set that URL. But i logged on the other day and you had changed to gold member etc. So i added my XF2 forum which i'll be working on soon.

BlackSS

cXF PREMIUM
Or you can check template modifications for Facebook Sidebar Block yourself and tell me if there are any red or grey numbers.
Sorry for the double post. I cant see any issues. I did send you a PM with admin access tho.

EDIT: Its the same on all styles lol. Like styles i don't use and are hidden. Must be conflicted with something.

Last edited:

BassMan

Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.customizexf.com
Sorry, didn't get any PM. I see something is wrong with my transactional email service. I hope they fix it soon. Anyway, I need to go now. I'll get back to you later today.

Welcome to customizeXF

We are running default XenForo style customized by cXF
Registration is free!