Free [cXF] Conversation Button under Avatar

BassMan

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.customizexf.com
BassMan submitted a new resource:

[cXF] Conversation Button under Avatar - Show conversation button or icon on various positions + some extra features

Description:
This add-on will add a button under avatar on profile page, postbit, member card, notable members page and/or online staff sidebar block to quickly start a conversation.

* if you will use Font Awesome icons, it is recommended to install this add-on: [cXF] Font Awesome Switch, unless you already have them installed by a third party style or add-on.

Don't forget to check the...
Read more about this resource...

BassMan

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.customizexf.com
Check template modifications for this add-on is all numbers are green. If not then it's probably your custom style. If so I can maybe help, but I need admin access to I can see the templates.

colcar

Reaction score
Check template modifications for this add-on is all numbers are green. If not then it's probably your custom style. If so I can maybe help, but I need admin access to I can see the templates.
Thanks @BassMan but I somehow got 2 factor authentication set up on my admin account and I don't know if anyone else is able to login with my admin details

BassMan

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.customizexf.com
You can disable it in permissions or create another user, set it as admin and you can pm me credentials. Otherwise it's hard to help.

colcar

Reaction score
Ah this is great, thanks for your help! Is there any way to change the text under the avatars? From 'Contact' to 'Private Message' for example?

colcar

Reaction score
Nevermind, I think I'm going to leave it as "Start a Conversation" and just try to re-educate my users about how it works instead :) Thanks again for your help.

sub_ubi

Reaction score
does not work with UI.X styles. I will donate for this functionality, please let me know if anyone can do this.

sub_ubi

Reaction score
this was my fault, I didn't adjust Appearance > Conversation Button under Avatar [postbit info] > Show in postbit under user information

BassMan helped out right away, thank you so much! Great addon

xiaoxiao2007

Reaction score
I'm glad it works for you now!

Thank you.
Hello BassMan, i installed your addon
I'm currently using UI.X, I found that sometime it doesn't work when I click on "Start a conversation", I need to click it again to it appear Overlay
Could you update and fix the bug ?
Thank you very much

BassMan

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.customizexf.com
Sorry, I'm not using UI.X for XF 1, so I can't check it.

Recommend you to update to XF 2.0 or to coming XF 2.1 when a stable version is released.

xiaoxiao2007

Reaction score
Sorry, I'm not using UI.X for XF 1, so I can't check it.

Recommend you to update to XF 2.0 or to coming XF 2.1 when a stable version is released.
I would like to stay with XF 1.5, I can give you access to my website so you can check it, could you spend a few minutes to check it?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.