Announcements Check out the XenForo 2 demo!

We've been working hard on XenForo 2 for a long time and now we're excited to show it off. This demo represents an alpha version of XenForo 2 that's still a work in progress. While there will be bugs, we want to get your feedback and comments now so we can take them on board at this early stage.

This is the first step in the process leading towards a stable and...

Check out the XenForo 2 demo!

Continue reading...

BassMan

Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.customizexf.com
Agree. I can hardly wait the release. But as I can see many of (my) add-ons will not be needed any more, because some of them are implemented, removed or however changed in the core of XF2.

iorG19

Website
ior-g.net
Agree. I can hardly wait the release. But as I can see many of (my) add-ons will not be needed any more, because some of them are implemented, removed or however changed in the core of XF2.
they integrate fontawesome in core... i was thinking in you yesterday. I register there and i take a tour and i remember your features...
You're r8. 80-90% of your addons no need anymore. Until that you can gain some Cash... anyway there's not any RC available... yet!
Cheers.

iorG19

Website
ior-g.net
Yes, many of them are in core now. Funny, haven't expect this :)
don't worry, not everyone has an active license. For example my license is out of date since july. I'm still on 1.5.8 so i already need your addons. There're to many like me ;)