- How to install/upgrade?
- Compatible XenForo version
- Tested on styles
- For more than 1 forum installation please consider a donation on our site.
- Visible branding
Create a widget and add additional widgets inside and show them as tabs. More in screens below.
- create up to 8 tabs and add widgets to preset widget positions
- add an icon for widget tab title
- easy choose between two tab header styles
- show widgets title (useful if you want to have more widgets in the same tab)
- hide tabs to a certain user group with permissions
How does it work?
1. Create a widget [cXF] Widgets Tabs and set a position where you would like to show it:
2. Create or add existing widgets and set Display positions for tabs:
3. Go to Options > [cXF] Widget Tabs and enter titles for each tab to show
4. Go to Style properties > [cXF] Widget Tabs and check additional styling.
< hide tabs to a certain user group with permission >
< demo widgets in tabs >
< demo widgets in tabs in sidebar >
< example of more widgets in the same tab >
< easily change tabs heading style >
< add icons to tab title >
< demo widget tabs on customizexf.com >