- For more then 1 forum installation please consider a donation on our forum. Thank you.
- Compatible XenForo version
- 1.3, 1.4, 1.5
With this add-on you're a step closer to modern website approach. It will add a sticky (fixed) navigation with many options and customizations in style properties.
It was designed to work with default XenForo style (which is easy to customize), so no third party style is needed.
* if you will use Font Awesome icons, it is recommended to install this add-on: [cXF] Font Awesome Switch, unless you already have them installed by a third party style or add-on.
**If you haven't already done so, please rate and review on official XenForo forum!
Extra feature (options):
- show sticky navigation and adjust activation position in style properties extra for guests, registered users and staff
- easy enable or disable sticky navigation for mobile systems
- show sticky navigation with sticky logo
- sticky moderator bar
- move visitorTabs (Username/Inbox/Alerts) to moderator bar
- option : user selectable sticky (fixed) navigation --> read more here
- option to add extra navigation tabs
- option to show quicksearch in navigation bar
- option to show search icon in navigation
- option to show admin menu (moderator bar functions) in navigation and remove default moderator bar on top
- option to show inline alert balloons (recommended when using sticky navigation)
- option to trigger popup on entire navigation tab
- option to hide second row of sticky navigation
- option to show mini avatar
- option to show small logo on sticky navigation
- option to hide header logo and show small logo in navigation
- option to show zero alert balloon
- option to show Log In/Sign Up link in navigation bar (with or without icon) + customizable in style properties
- option to show Logout text link or icon on the right side of alerts link
- option to show username, inbox and alerts like icons
- option to show home tab and home link in breadcrumb as icon
- option to remove Search Forums in navigation
- option to show all forums when searching
- option to show all forums when searching resources (XF Resource Manager is required to activate this function)
- option to change icons with Font Awesome codes
- option to remove Mark Forums Read, Search Forums, Watched Forums and Watched Threads link in navigation
- option to add Recent Posts link to left of New Posts link
- show Go to top link (or icon) in navigation only when sticky
- disable Font Awesome script if you don't use FA icons
- show quick navigation menu in navigation
- open login form in an overlay
- navigation tabs icons
- Download and unzip it
- From your Admin Control Panel, go to the "Install Add-on" page
- Upload the xml file and click the Install Add-on button.