- How to install/upgrade?
- Compatible XenForo version
- Tested on styles
- For more than 1 forum installation please consider a donation on our site.
Add an icon to easily switch between light and dark mode style with some extra features.
NOTE: dark style or any other is not included! For compatibility with UI.X style, please contact me via PM.
LIVE demo on SynoForum.com - The Unofficial Synology Forum
- set light and dark style ID in the options
- set switch icon position (next to Search in navigation, next to Style chooser in the footer or both positions)
- switch mode is based on permissions (you can enable/disable switch mode for certain groups)
- set text on icon hover for each style (i.e. Light mode, Dark mode)
- set the icon for each style
- set the icon color and hover color separately in navigation and footer position
- set the page width (below the selected page width the switch mode icon will not show) for top and bottom switch icon separately
HOW TO SET IT UP:
- Set user or group permission to Yes for this add-on
- Go to Options > [cXF] Light and dark mode switch and set the style ID (for light and dark style)
- Set position in Options
- Go to Style properties for your Light style and then for your Dark style and customize it for your needs
< demo >
< top position >
< bottom (footer) posiiton >
< options >
< style properties >
< permissions >