- How to install/upgrade?
- Installation instructions
- Compatible XenForo version
- For more than 1 forum installation please consider a donation on our site.
Permission and forum based option to hide staff, admin and moderator posts.
- hide staff, admin and moderator post to user groups based on permissions
- hidden post has a phrased notice (check phrase
- select forums in which you want to hide posts
- staff, admin and moderator can always view posts (no need to change any permission)
- in the thread list, the preview tooltip will not show to user groups without permission and in selected forums
How to use it?
- In Options > [cXF] Hide staff, admin and moderator posts select forums in which you want to hide staff posts
- In user group permissions choose a user group you want to hide staff posts from and set the permission to Yes.
< example of hidden post >
< options >
< user groups permissions >