- How to install/upgrade?
- Compatible XenForo version
- Tested on styles
- For more than 1 forum installation please consider a donation on our site.
- Visible branding
This is a cXF Pack A Membership Add-on. Upgrade your account to cXF Pack A Membership for:
- 1-year access to all cXF Pack A Membership Add-ons for XenForo 2
- 1-year access to all cXF Premium Customizations for XenForo 2
If you got our add-ons on websites other than customizexf.com or xenforo.com, then you got them on pirated sites. If so, we suggest you remove the add-on from the server and download it from the original site. Please, support the developers and fight piracy!
Add Google Translate to your forum with some extra features.
- set style: horizontal, vertical or simple Google Translate
- predefined positions: above or below notices, below bottom breadcrumbs or add a template to the widget, advertising position or anywhere you like (more about that below)
- some styling options in the style properties
*Note: it is possible that pop-up reactions in posts will not work due to a JS conflict with Google code.
*Note#2: The Google team has retired the Google script, so everything may not work as expected.
< set style for Google Translate with a click in style properties >
< Google Translate predefined positions >
Custom position: In Style properties, you can set position option to Custom and simply add the code
<xf:include template="cxf_google_translate_forum" />to a widget, advertising position or any other position you'd like.