- How to install/upgrade?
- Compatible XenForo version
- Tested on styles
- For more than 1 forum installation please consider a donation on our site.
- Visible branding
This is a cXF Pack A Membership Add-on. Upgrade your account to cXF Pack A Membership for:
- 1-year access to all cXF Pack A Membership Add-ons for XenForo 2
- 1-year access to all cXF Premium Customizations for XenForo 2
If you got our add-ons on websites other than customizexf.com or xenforo.com, then you got them on pirated sites. If so, we suggest you remove the add-on from the server and download it from the original site. Please, support the developers!
Add account menu items to a widget in different ways with optional bookmarks.
- show account menu item in a widget with bookmarks tab
- show account menu items only (without bookmarks)
- show only bookmarks in a standalone widget
- show custom cXF widget with account items, current date, and field for a status update
- option to show widgets on mobile screens (they are hidden on mobile by default)
- option to show/hide date and status update field in custom cXF widget
- you can create each of four widgets as a standalone widget in any widget position (sidebar is recommended)
See it LIVE on customizeXF.com. Just login/register and view the forum list sidebar.
< in ACP go to Widgets section and create one >
< [cXF] Account widgets: Account >
... only account items, without bookmarks tab
< [cXF] Account widgets: Bookmarks >
... only bookmarks, without account items
< [cXF] Account widgets: Custom cXF >
... customized widget with fewer items to remove clutter with the optional date and update status field
... without date:
... without date and status field:
< [cXF] Account widgets: Full >
... a copy of the account menu with the account items tab and bookmarks tab